-Can't Sleep- -Can't Sleep-

Not bad at all, Kinda imagine this as a cityscape theme, almost a blade runner-esque scene rather than insomnia but I love the composition. 4.5/5

Badland Badland

Love it, needs more though. I like the chan t idea you got in there but you need it a little bit louder and I'd add some vocals in there too, even just vocal samples would work but it would totally make this complete. On the other hand, there's nothing I would change about the melody except raising the volume a little on the hihats. Props

4/5

Danque Danque

Very dynamic, very well thought out here :) I love it, actually had my head nodding here so massive props that's not easy. I'd consider adding some vocal samples, but samples rather than actual singing, more a suggestion though this standalone is pretty amazing.

5/5

- Cord Cutter - - Cord Cutter -

Too heavy on the detuning and too repetitive relying on the detuning too much to make it interesting. On a mastering note it's well leveled, I just feel it needs a more dynamic touch, too loopy.

1/5

Birth To Zombiecide Birth To Zombiecide

Very much like Agonoize here. Cool piece, but raise the vocals up a little in volume, it's drowned out a little. Otherwise fantastic work

4.5/5

Synthetic Plutocracy Synthetic Plutocracy

Loved everything, buuuut. the vocals need to be louder they got drowned out by the beat pretty bad. Otherwise it's a good composition and i love the lyrics you have written ;)

4.5/5

Voidling Voidling

True aggro-tech industrial. I love the layers on the synths, and the cleaner/more distorted vocal layers really pulls this together. Right now i'm reminded very much of a cross between Unter null and Incubite. Top notch dude.

5/5

-Dave-

A.T.P (MD2015) A.T.P (MD2015)

Actually loved this, the female vocals really fit too which i wasn't expecting but that took me off guard in a good way. This is definitely aggro-tech but NG doesn't have that genre unfortunately.

5/5 and holy crap, keep these coming

Collapse Collapse

It's a good thing i didn't have the volume up too much. I like saw lead as much as the next guy who likes electronic music, and I love working with them but in this particular case it's overdone, and badly. Turn down the volume on the saw lead and amplify the drums a little, this is after all dubstep but it's starting to sound instead like chipstep's ugly younger brother. As far as composition i'm simply not impressed, it doesn't flow at all and the mastering isn't there.

-Chilljoy- -Chilljoy-

Sounds like a good track, by what little I could hear without the need to amplify it with my system by several factors. Upload a higher volume version please

3/5

GlitchmasterMusic responds:

Thanks, my headphones are too loud so I thought it would be too loud for others but I messed up I guess :P